Jennifer's is Now a AAA Approved Auto Repair Shop
AAA approval reduces stress and risk by providing guaranteed, quality service for auto repair and auto body repair.
AAA approval means guaranteed, quality service from facilities that meet strict requirements and that offer a full range of services. In short, AAA approved facilities:
- Meet or exceed AAA's exacting standards regarding equipment and certified mechanics and have a track record of customer satisfaction.
- Guarantee service or repairs (under normal conditions) for 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever comes first.
- Must offer you a written estimate; if requested in advance, return your replaced parts; and have your approval before doing any work beyond the estimate.
- Agree to let AAA arbitrate any disputes regarding quality of service or repairs.
- Provide complimentary vehicle inspections at participating facilities.
- Accept checks under the AAA member guaranteed check acceptance policy.
In addition, AAA approved facilities must offer the following services:
- Engine performance
- Electrical systems
- Minor engine repair
Facilities may also offer services to repair:
- Automatic transmission
- Heating and air conditioning
- Major engine problems (including diesel engines)
- Manual transmission and rear axle
- Tires, steering and suspension